Why invest in Ontario Agriculture?
Farmland in Ontario is some of the highest producing land in Canada.
Everyone has to eat to survive. The production of almost all food can be traced back to farmland in some way. Demand is growing for farmland as the world’s population and global needs for food are rising. The supply of farmland is not changing, thus creating a severe imbalance in the supply of farmable land and demand for food. The world’s population is expected to grow from 7 billion to over 9 billion by 2050. Over the same time period, food production must double. Global grain supplies are already at record low levels. If the US stopped producing corn, it would run out in less than 30 days and set off a domino effect that would bring the world to its knees.
How can one capitalize on the increased global protein consumption and demand for food? An investment in farmland will provide a steady stream of income and capital gains due to the increasing global demand for agricultural commodities and limited supply of global arable land.
We have a management team in place to help you realize maximum returns on your farmland investment. We will find the farmland that suites your needs from 100 acres to 5000 acres. We find the tenant farmer, use a Certified Crop Advisor (CRA) to work with the tenant farmer ensuring the highest economical return. We will also work with you to take advantage of government programs and tax savings.
Diversify your portfolio today.
Farmland is best described as a dividend paying stock with;
- Very low volatility
- Steady income stream
- Capital gains
- low risk
- dividend like returns
- 14 years experience in agri business Management.
- 20 years experience in farming in the dairy, swine, beef, sheep and cash crop sectors.
- Provide ethical, professional and knowledgeable service.
- Information and contacts to agriculture investment funds.
- Farm Management company to manage your investment. Giving you peace of mind knowing your investment is giving you the maximum return.
- Access to large farms with several thousand acres and small family farms as well as agri business’s. Some under Exclusive Private Listings. If I don’t have what you are looking for I will find it.
If you are looking for investments in farms, farmland or agri business’s in Ontario let me know how I can help.